Compassionate caring people building community in every location we serve.
We have six Core Principles which guide our conduct, as employees, in our Communities. These Core Principles are:
- SERVICE – Caring for our Residents, Families, and Employees with compassionate service.
- IMPROVEMENT – To learn and improve every day.
- STEWARDSHIP – To maximize and be efficient with all the resources placed in our care.
- EMPOWERMENT – To build effective principle-driven leaders at every level in the organization.
- ENGAGEMENT – To create an environment where every individual contributes their talents and resources toward common goals.
- PERSEVERANCE – To work diligently with all people and resources until the desired result is accomplished.
Our Core Values guide our conduct, as a company, at Mosaic Management Inc. These Core Values (F.A.I.T.H.E) are:
- FUN – We take joy in what we do.
- ATTITUDE – We define ourselves by our positive, can-do mindset.
- INTEGRITY – We believe character determines outcome. It’s who we are, not what we do.
- TEAMWORK – We know we can do anything if we collaborate. Synergy is our way of life.
- HONESTY – We have seen that honesty is freedom. We seek to live transparent lives. This is how we build trust.
- EFFORT – We believe we will get out of life what we put into it. We hold nothing back.