Our Personal Assistance goal at the Oaks at Nipomo is customized to meet each resident’s care and service needs while maintaining the highest level of choice, dignity, privacy, respect, and individuality.
Our team conducts an assessment prior to move-in. Residents, family members and our staff work together to develop a personalized care Plan of Assistance. A follow-up family care conference is held regularly to assure when resident’s needs change, the Personal Assistance Plan is adjusted accordingly.
The Oaks at Nipomo Assisted Living and Memory Care offers Personal Assistance Plans for those who need additional help with their daily routines.
Some of these services include:
- Select modified meals and snacks
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Assistance with ambulation to and from meals and activities
- Nighttime care when needed
- Additional housekeeping services
- Meal time reminders and assistance
- Health services
- Medication management and administration
- Medical appointment scheduling
Some or all of the services listed above will be provided in the Personal Assistance plan based on your loved ones needs. Please consult your Executive Director for more information.